ShadowDragon is a privately-held software development company seeking a full-time training and curriculum specialist. ShadowDragon provides cyber security software tools to commercial entities, government and law enforcement agencies around the world.
The training and curriculum specialist will be the primary point of contact responsible for our training classes and curriculum development. Our training classes take place in various locations across the continental U.S. and includes occasional international travel.
- Participates in the design and delivery of training programs, including presentation materials when needed
- Conducts training needs assessments and provides recommendations
- Assists in the development of ongoing training programs and scheduling
- Designs, develops, and implements training curriculum
- Instruct and facilitate modules leading to student achievement of Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) training objectives.
- Conduct student evaluations, provides student feedback, and provides remedial instruction.
- Research, plan, develop, evaluate, and update lessons, courseware, and student instructional materials in coordination with the Program of Instruction (POI) Development Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of all materials
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with representatives from government agencies and the commercial sector
- Travel 80%
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of study. Candidates that can show extensive work related to the above opportunity may substitute the degree requirement.
- Up to 3 years of experience providing all source or open source analytical support to government and military customers (in the intelligence or special operations community helpful but not required)
- Experience with training delivery, training technology, curriculum development, and/or training support
- Ability to use Open Source data sources and Publicly Available Information (PAI) to conduct research and analysis
- Understanding of safe research techniques, basic internet security, and common commercial and Government analytical tools
- Ability to synthesize large sets of data into concise reports and develop and present intelligence briefings
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to learn new material, apply it, and adapt instruction techniques to varying skill levels
- Eligible for top secret clearance
Candidate will be required to submit a 2 minute video cover letter, along with resume and references for consideration.
With extensive experience in defensive and offensive security, Daniel has been a quiet trailblazer in digital intel-gathering long before cyber intelligence became a discipline. More than a decade ago he was inventing and applying his own intelligence tools in support of companies and governments around the world facing urgent threats. Using this deep understanding of web technologies and the behaviors of cybercriminals, he has enhanced, updated and packaged these tools under ShadowDragon.
Daniel is a member of the Odonata Holdings, Inc.